Skip to main content

New Class: Expecting the Inevitable: What to do when a Scene Goes Wrong.

We've all had it happen; something horrible happens during your scene. It doesn't matter whether you were topping, bottoming, serving or being served. You've had a scene that just didn't come out the way you wanted it to.
Expecting the Inevitable (a discussion class taught by Jaine Lane, aka EroticWetAtomic) will address pitfalls and injuries that occur during all kinds of scenes, and what to do about them. In this class we will cover:
* Flexibility
* Adaptability
* Understanding realistic expectations
* Personal responsibility
* How to talk to someone who has injured you unintentionally
* Negotiating a scene for next time
* And more
Not everything that "goes wrong" during scenes is horrible or traumatic. Not everything that stops a scene is something anyone else besides the participants would notice. If you haven't had a scene go wrong yet, consider yourself lucky, as this is a situation of "when" not "if" it happens. Learn how to evaluate, take control and bounce back into the world of play after a not-so-great scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...