Skip to main content

Looking for a place to start? Try some of these sites

I've either used or heard of all of these sites. Explications and success rates below. Listed in alphabetical order for.. fairness, yeah.

[Adult Friend Finder]
I can't suggest this website to anyone in my experience. I signed up for an account to get an accurate representation of what the site was like and if you are a free member, literally, every other button you push asks you to upgrade.  The website itself is terribly put together and the layout makes almost no sense. The site has several overlapping features and siging up for an AFF profile also gives you a profile of another type that I was never asked about when signing up. I put links to my Fetlife and SLS accounts and they froze my profile. Long review short - I'd take your time and your money elsewhere.

[Craigslist]
Very very hit or miss. Mostly miss for me, but once again if you know what to look for you'll do well enough. There is a lot of bots, a lot of spam and a lot of people with absolutely no reading comprehension. 

[Fetlife]
For those of you that are bored with same ol' "Let's meet for drinks" dating website..this one may be for you. Fetlife.com asks you to make a detailed profile about all of your nastiest and interesting fetishes. Why? Well to make you more appealing to those who have the same fetishes of course! This site advertises fetishes I am quite sure I have never heard of, and contains some of the most interesting and entertaining profiles that I have seen in the online dating world. Definitely the way to go if you are not of the "vanilla" lifestyle. Got dirty pics of you in a diaper being bull whipped by Octo-mom? POST EM!

[okCupid]
OKC is the beesknees of online dating, in my opinion. It is poly/open/swinger friendly, but no pics of diapers and Octo-moms. This is a clean, free, and easy to navigate site for all ages (over 18) and backgrounds. Used by hundreds of thousands across the country, and has a neat, easy to use, IM feature for all users. Although, us hot girls may want to option to block all IM's..new hotties are like a wide-eyed bunny being dropped into a tank of piranhas. I personally don't mind braving the IM's from all the random jackasses, but it is nice to have the option of blocking all IMs. If you can find the occational gem buried in the website, there are some really amazing people to be discovered.

[Swingers Board Forums]
One of the best sites I've found for information. Super single friendly and with so many threads and options you'll find the answers you're looking for. 

[Swing Life Style]
Probably the site I've had the most success with. It has a decent free account option, but pay options for one month, 3 months or even the lifetime membership. This site definitely does not make it easy for single men. Free single men cannot send emails or view nude pics. But they may make asses out of themselves in the chat rooms. Single females and couples can send up to 5 emails a day, with a free account.  No free accounts can view private pictures or x-rated pictures. Paid accounts have unlimited access to messages, forums and any open pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...