Skip to main content

It's not about better, it's about different.

So.. I got a bearded dragon and have been totally distracted by the cuteness.

Anyway, getting back to the topic of blog.

I think the number one question I get when I talk to a non-swinger about swinging is "but don't you get jealous?" And that is usually followed by a chorus of other similar questions (including but not limited to "what if you fall in love" "what if he has a bigger dick than your guy" "what if his girl has a tighter pussy than yours" "What if her boobs are bigger" etc, etc etc.) Important tidbit.. (assuming you are swinging as a couple) Another partner will never replace the relationship you and your significant other have.  A bigger dick, or better head will not suddenly make your partner stop loving you. If you begin to have feelings for another partner or are feeling conflicted about interaction, talk to your significant other.

Now, swinging is not about finding better sex, or a partner with a bigger penis than your "main", its about having fun and having different experiences (at least according to my totally professional opinion.. ahem).

Compartmentalizing is extremely important in this lifestyle. Sex and love are not the same thing and it really takes a lot for people who are into the religious oriented monogamy mindset to overcome that mental hurdle (don't be sad, I had to get over it too, just for different reasons).

A lot of swingers (newbies especially) have certain rules that they need to feel comfortable. Some of these include keeping certain sexual acts just between themselves (kissing or anal sex are the top two I've found). With D and myself, it's not really like that. I'm not terribly big on anal (just a personal preference) but if I found a guy I wanted to do anal with D wouldn't be upset. What I would not recommend is breaking kissing up into certain "kinds" of kissing. I'm not saying these rules aren't valid and that they don't give a level of comfort to new swingers who want that "buffer" but in the heat of the moment that kissing rule especially can get thrown out the window and create some jealously issues.

Communication is so important in swinging. Talking out concerns or problems with your partner before they blossom into actual issues is integral to successful swinging.

There will be more on this later, my bearded dragon is asleep. I should probably go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...