On the Baltimore TNG Steering Committee. I've mentioned TNG groups in the blog before, they are groups located around the world that serve the kink community in the 19-35 age range. They help younger kinksters get acquainted with the scene and offer educational classes, resources, happy hours and events.
Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time. Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year. It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later. It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel.
Comments
Post a Comment