Skip to main content

Toy Review: Painful Pleasures Adjustible Nipple Clamps


HarshJudgement was actually the first person to introduce me to these kind of clamps (pictured left). I wouldn't get anywhere near them before because a vast majority of clamps are not adjustable.

This is fine if that is the kind of play you like, but for most people with pierced nipples things like clover clamp can pinch the jewelry and cause you all kinds of pain you weren't intending to experience. I've found that people commonly use tile clamps and other sorts of working hardware clamps as well.


Pros:
  • Adjustable - you can set exactly how much pressure how you  want being put on the nipple.
  • Made out of stainless steel.
  • Very easy to clean so you can use them with multiple partners.
  • Few parts make them very sturdy and difficult to break.
  • Well priced for what you get.
  • Easy to use.
  • Bottom can wear them for a long time.

Cons:
  •  When tightening, you can pinch yourself or whoever you are putting them on.
  • Can be slightly difficult to get over piercings if one bar is not removed entirely.
  • I've found it easier to use the post end to screw them together than the ball end.
  • Website lists for only one, you'll have to buy two if you want a set. Last time i checked most people had at least two nipples. 
Usability: 9/10
Size: 10/10
Cleanliness: 10/10
Wow factor: 10/10

Honestly, they're great. I'd rate them at 10/10.  You can find them right here at the Painful Pleasures website.

Comments

  1. These are a neat design I'd never seen before. Have you tried the earth magnet ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have not tried any magnet ones. I'll see if anyone i know has a set and check them out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...