Boot play and blacking is something that is relatively new to me. I understand that as something that is new, and something that is generally done as a service, it may be difficult to tell whether or not what i'm doing is a scene, or a service. When i am doing a boot scene, i would prefer not to be interrupted. I did a scene last night with Daddy where i blacked his (vintage) brand new boots and kept having people approach me to talk. My feelings weren't hurt, but i would like to make a few clarifications on when i would like to be left to enjoy the leather that i'm into. I am complete and utter boot slut, please let me enjoy that. I've put together a few guidelines that will hopefully make it easy for someone to tell if trying to talk to me is a good idea. If you are ever in doubt, just wait 'till i'm done. If my mouth is on leather, leave me alone. This includes everything from a simple kiss to full on tongue-out-sloppy-drippy-boot-worship. If boots ar...
Comments
Post a Comment