Skip to main content

Things to be thankful for.

My birthday is around Thanksgiving. I don't really like it, but it isn't something i've got any form of control over. V-day conception means a Thanksgivingish birthday. Quite a few people in my life and family suffer the same fate. But you know what is pretty cool? I get to see my family every year on or around my birthday because the turkey day is a big deal for them. This year, by dessert, we saw at least 55 people through the door.

I don't really like turkey. But you know what? Every year my family also has ham for me and the other turkey naysayers (gobblesayers?). I chow down on that ham like the puppy i am. And really, who is going to forsake delicious ham in favor of turkey. Hammmmmmmmm.

This is the first time i've seen both my parents in person since i came out to them about poly. And no one freaked out. They bold told me they loved me. The written message in my birthday card almost made me cry. The good tears i mean.

Daddy is sleeping next to me, finally not tossing and turning. He is the best Daddy and one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. I can not put into words how lucky and grateful i am to have this man in my life.

I saw my cousin last night, my favorite cousin. If i were male, i'd be him. If he were female, he'd be me. We're the exact same kind of weird, and geeky and artistic. Through him i've found the PERFECT satchel. Something i've been looking for for years. I ordered it last night.

My best friend (male friend) came over last night. I haven't seen him in at least 2 years. We talked about a lot of things... We're going on a date tonight. Like a date-date, not a 'friends hang out' date. I've known him for 14 years. I've had the biggest crush ever on him for 14 years and now we're going on a date.

Tummy butterflies galore.

There's more, but my battery is about to die on my laptop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...