Skip to main content

Njoy Pure Plug Review

Njoy Pure Plugs (Left bottom: Large, top: Medium, Right bottom: Small) 

I am absolutely in love with Njoys line of products. Generally you only buy one buttplug, but if you're me well then you buy all three. I'm someone who really was not into any anal penetration up until very recently. My sadist told me that he wanted to rape me in the ass. I didn't red on this plan, because, honestly, the idea is sort of appealing, and if he wanted to push my envelope on anal sex i would be ok with that. He's gotten me to like way more fucked up things so i thought anal might be a pretty low bar for him to get me to clear. (More on that later).

This graphic shows the specifications for each plug. Honestly, in person the differences in size are even more apparent.


The small is very very manageable. I needed no warmup to get it in, just lube. The medium i originally bought before the small, but had such a tough time getting it in that i figured something wasn't right. Eventually, after a week of wearing the small, i was able to get the medium in without too much of an issue. The large i received in the mail yesterday and tried it out after wearing the medium for about 10 days. It was a BIG difference, but i was able to get the large in after taking my time and using my hitachi and just generally relaxing. There are the three pure sizes, then there is the p-fun plug made for prostate play and the 2.0 XL, which is even bigger than the large! It is nuts. I don't own a 2.0 as of this time. 

Njoy plugs are made out of a single piece of solid steel. They have a fantastic weight to them. It may seem a little off putting, but honestly, the weight helps you remember it is there, which is important because sometimes butt plugs can go places if you sneeze. These guys, at least on me, stay put. I can sneeze, cough, orgasm, and a ton of other things with them in. Because of what they are made of, you can throw them in the dishwasher to clean them., although hot water and soap work just fine.  They are completely smooth and work with every kind of lube i've tried (water based, hybrid and silicon). The handle of the plug makes for easy insertion and you can attach stuff to the hole or tie stuff to it. I attach fox tails to it for puppy play. You don't have to worry about getting lube on your tails this way, unlike tails that are permanently attached to plugs. 

The Njoys are made for long term wear. You can keep them in for as long as feels comfortable. For me that's usually 3.5-4 hours at a shot. If you rotate them, you may be able to extend your wear. Some people sleep with them in, but i have not tried that yet. I usually wear mine at work a little and going home, or at home before bed. 

The only real con that i have is the packaging. The box is black with a form fitting pink satin section inside to hold the plug safely. It's beautiful, but not very transportable. Since i carry a plug with me 24/7 in my purse, that packaging doesn't work for me. It's too obvious and bulky. I keep the plug i've got in a little drawstring cloth jewelry bag. 

They are a little pricy, but you don' ever have to pay full retail for them, someone somewhere is usually having a sale of some kind. I know that Liberator has them and usually has a sale going on, but i have found better prices by hunting around Amazon and other retailers.  

Please don't drop your plug. If you drop it on concrete you  may need to buff out any scratches as to not hurt your ass if you go to insert it. 

Usability: 10/10
Size: 10/10
Cleanliness: 10/10
Wow factor: 10/10
Price: 8/10 

Comments

  1. Well I'm a straight male and read about anal play and wanted to try it so I bought the njoy med, when I first opened it I was like oh no way I tried to slide it in with plenty of lube but just hurt a little but I kept up on it and finally it went in. I was thrilled that I got this far with it. I wore it around the house for an hour or two and felt good made me horny knowing I have a plug up my ass. Did that for a couple of days and wanted to sleep with it in and did. It felt so good and pre cum filled my draws. I love it so much that I've not takin it out since. Just to shower and go to the bathroom. I wear it to work,gym everywhere. My girlfriend never knew until I showed her well I let her find it stuffed in my ass didn't know how she was going to take it and when she did she loved it love the idea. She plays with it in my ass all the time and I love the feeling. I'm going to get the large njoy next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...