Skip to main content

@Fusion2012 LTE and Stuff to Bring

So, the theme of Fusion is apparently rape. I've got sex on the brain.

General
  • Eat and sleep
  • Use ALL the sunscreen. Get NONE of the sunburn!
  • Swim
  • Spend time with all my partners (Daddy, CurtisMercury, Lynk and HarshJudgement. That's right, i lumped you in :p ). And new potential play partners :3

Scenes
  • Some kind of frisking or military or police related thing. The idea of this is so absolutely hot. Some rough body play, restraint, forced sexytimes. Yup. *currently being negotiated x2*
  • Being co-topped. Fits into just about anything.
  • Puppy play. Lots. Maybe with other puppies. I love playing with other puppies and littles.
  • Needle play, if i'm up for it :3
  • Partial suspensions where my chest is *not* the main suspension point. Think legs, hips, etc. I will not be doing any full rope suspensions. I may consider certain types of partials not listed here, but i don't really feel like passing out again. Oh, and all the rope.
  • Taken at knife point. Getting rapey again.
  • Werewolf play? Taken by a monster at dusk in the woods.
  • Threesomes, MFM specifically. Seems to fit in with a lot of the above.
  • Slut Piles  
  • Gags. All of them. Except spider gags.

 Also:
A VERY helpful list of items to bring, authored by @PenBeatsSword

CONTAINERS:
• Large plastic bins are great for packing everything in. Not only that, you can use them as
bedside tables, and they keep all of your stuff contained. Plus, it’s easier to move things
around in!

PERSONAL:
• Copy of your ID and a list of Emergency information (name, date of birth, address, who to contact in case of an emergency, any allergies you have, medications you take, medical conditions, and previous surgeries)
• Cash (for food and other vendors; not everyone there takes plastic)

MEDICATIONS:
• Prescription medications (have at least 3 extra days supply)
• Pain Meds/NSAIDs (aspirin, advil, tylenol)
• Allergy/sinus meds (Allegra, Zyrtec, Benadryl, Sudafed, etc.)
• Stomach/Nausea/diarrhea med (Tums, Pepto-Bismo, etc.)
• Arnica gel/crème and/or aloe vera gel (for bruises and burns)
• Menstrual supplies
• Contact lens solution and case as needed
• Extra pair of prescription glasses if you wear them
• Insect repellent
• Sunscreen

TOILETRIES, ETC.:
• Small waterproof basket w/handle (to carry your toiletries to/from bathroom/shower)
• Hand mirror (to check for ticks, unless you don’t mind someone else checking you…there’s
probably a fetish for that;)
• Towels/washcloths
• Plastic shopping bags (for use as trash bags)
• Hair dryer, crimper
• Liquid soap (easier/less messy than bar soap)
• Shampoo/conditioner
• Toothbrush w/holder, toothpaste, floss
• Makeup/hair gel

CLOTHING:
• Sunglasses, hats
• Flip flops or shower shoes
• Umbrellas or raincoats
• Bathrobe…unless being nekkid around others is no problemo
• Bathing suit, if you want to go swimmin’ with one.
• Sweatshirt/sweatpants or other items to keep you
warm if it gets cool in the evening

SLEEPING ITEMS:
• mattress pad
• pump for the air mattress
- Bed sheets
• Pillows w/pillow cases
• Light blankets
• Eye mask/blindfold
• Earplugs

ELECTRONICS:
• Extension cords (at least 100 feet, in case you can set up your tent close to a cabin or other place where you can plug in for power)
• A small fan, in case you can plug it in
-  Phone chargers
• Flashlights
• Batteries

MISCELLANEOUS:
• Folding drying rack
• Hangers
• Clothespins
• Lawn chairs
• Hammock

FOOD-RELATED:
• Coolers (ice will be available for sale)
• Plastic bins (to keep food sealed away and not attract critters)
• Sports drinks
• Bottled water
• Snacks (store them in the bins)

OTHER MISC THINGS
• Paper Towels
• Broom/dustpan
• Citronella candles, matches or lighters
A few rolls of toilet paper, cause you never know :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...