Skip to main content

So... i want this thing

Seriously.

I'm going to start actually looking for another romantic relationship. I am not looking to replace my relationship with Kamm, at all, but i would like a secondary partner. For the past year i've wanted it. I looked for it in FormerlyThor and that isn't a reality that would work for either of us unfortunately. As much as i wish it could be.

I figured i'd speak about it, since i think Kamm is the only one thats really known this except for CurtisMercury whom i believe i've spoken to it about.

I seem to have exceptionally good luck with switchy tattooed military boys who like to put me in my place... Or sadistic kinksters.

Switch/top/dominant; not all the time but for me. I'm not really sure i could be fulfilled in a relationship with someone who would also want to be submissive with me. D/s play is almost integral for a relationship for me at this point in time. I am a submissive, i don't top or switch. I would be very open to exploring a D/s dynamic as well.

So... here's to that. And trying to find it. :)

Comments

  1. I raise a glass and wish you good fortune in your search. Mrs. AP and I have been open to / seeking a male with whom we can develop a good, loving, kinky relationship. We both miss the energy another male brings to the experience long-term. We've just been too involved with other life issues to devote time or energy to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...