Skip to main content

I too can do this thing that other people do all the time. ...Maybe.

So.. Winter Fire is coming up. I'm purposefully not planning much other than my classes and maybe one scene with someone who actually has stuff to do. But i'd like to play with others... maybe. I don't know. Mostly i'll be playing with people i've played with before.

How do you pickup play? I feel like i'm trying to do calculus when all i've completed is trig. I must be missing something integral or else this wouldn't be so.. bad.

I am terriblebad at pick up play. Horriblebad. I forget to communicate something important, i try to play when i don't feel a connection, i give people the benefit of the doubt. They can't read me, they don't know me, i can't explain it to them. Those are the reasons i've effectively stopped doing pickup play.

I think part of my problem is that i'm a submissive. I don't top people, even really for demos (although i can). It isn't where my heart is. People either 1. don't see me play or 2. assume i don't want play.

I'd like to play with new people, but i don't really know how to form the trust level i need to play. I can't just 'play with someone new.' I already know i won't enjoy the first scene or three (potentially, it's happened, albeit, rarely where there is instachemistry). I know not to go into subspace, although sometimes if my triggers are really fresh or raw it's easy to almost get there. I have no problem using my safe words. But it's like the other person just doesn't listen. I end up getting hurt, either physically or emotionally, and then it just makes me cagey to do it *yet again.*

I don't really do superficial play. I like my scenes to be involved, and emotional and pretty troubling. I don't do ..'nice' play. I've enjoyed rope scenes but i don't really do flogging or rough body play by itself. I'm a terrible suspension bottom and i'd really prefer not to be suspended again.  I like to bite and drool and headbutt my partners. I like to grab and claw. I like to get fucked. I like to be humiliated, degraded. I want you to get in my head and fuck around. I want to be terrified or curious or hot, or all three at once. If i'm not physically close i'm not interested. I crave an energy exchange (although not necessarily a power exchange). I like being physically overpowered. +10 hot points if you're; bigger than i am, stronger than i am, able to make me melt with your gaze or are into rape scenes and other consensual non-consent, or knife play.

I want to give myself to my partner in my scenes.  I want to know i'll get the kind of aftercare and time i'll need with them after doing these kinds of things. I want to know that the play we do makes their dicks* hard and their minds sharp.

I'm not really sure where i'm going with this. Maybe its a reminder for me to read before i try to play with someone new. Or maybe im trying to get the word out there that yes, i have a collar but i also want to play with people (D/s dynamics included). Maybe someone who is into similar kinds of play will see it and say something. Maybe someone who knows someone will see it. I'm trying to get better about asking people i'm curious about or interested in to play.

If you read this, thanks. And if you've got any advice for me i am all ears.

*i'm straight, i'm sorry. i'm really only interested in this kind of play with guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...