Skip to main content

Blank Erotica


I’ve still got most of my clothes on. You’re standing over me, i’m on my knees looking up at you. You want me to watch you  be terrible to me. You want me to make eye contact. You want me to tell you what a worthless piece of meat i am and that i deserve everything you’re going to give me. You’re going to use me as a sloppy wet fuckhole for your pleasure. You don’t give a shit if i like it or not, it isn’t about me. This is all about you. What you want. What makes your dick hard. 

You cradle my face in your hands, i’m teary eyed just from terror alone. You haven’t done much to me but thats about to change. The soothing touch starts to tighten until you’re compressing my neck. My vision starts to tunnel and i struggle to get away, but i can’t. I grab at your forearms  and tug but i don’t have enough leverage. I lean into your legs and you let go. 

I lean against you as i catch my breath. I can feel your weight shift, i know you’re coming after me. I recoil from your attempted grasp but i’m too slow. I end up leaning back and you force me down, belly up. You’re on top of me. Your right hand grabs my jaw and you slap me a few times with your left. If i wasn’t crying before i probably am now. You lean back, letting me wheeze and catch my breath. You pull a knife out of your pocket and i catch a glimpse of the metal through my teary vision, i stiffen. You draw it across my throat and involuntarily i relax. 

You grab my shirt and slide the knife beneath it, i squirm but not a lot, i don’t want you to cut me. I whimper as the fabric loosens. You tear the shirt the rest of the way off and lean down over me. I feel your hands squeeze my tits and i arch my back to try to relieve the pain, it doesnt help. I don’t know where the knife is. “You’d be fighting back harder if you didn’t want this” Im conflicted on where i am about that.. I weakly grab at one of your hands, the one i’m sure doesn’t have the knife. Anything to free my chest. I want to bite you, but i don’t have a good angle and if you catch me, well, it’ll get a lot worse.

You get off me and grab my collar, heaving me up by the neck, i make some guttural noise of displeasure. You half march half drag me to the bed and throw me over, feet still on the floor. I’m still wheezing. I feel your hands grab the waste of my pants, they’re big, you probably won’t even need the knife to cut through them, you could just slide them off me without a belt. “Spread your legs” when i don’t comply fast enough you punch me in the back. SPREAD THEM. I get the message, opening my legs and crying. You force your knee against my cunt and i hate myself because i want it. 

I can’t bring myself to fight you. Either i can’t catch my breath or you’ve just already overpowered me. It isn’t like that’s difficult for you. You take your knee out of my cunt. “Turn over” i scramble to comply. I prop myself up a little bit, but still cower. I don’t dare close my legs. You put the blade of the knife right over my clit. I hope the jeans aren’t worn. You pull the blade away and smack me on the thigh with it, i want to curl up but i can’t, i won’t. You do it again. I grasp your opposite side “don’t you fucking touch me” i recoil, shaking. Eventually you just want the pants gone, you grab the material around my hips and tug, they slide off, hell they could have been half way gone with all the struggling already. I feel exposed and vulnerable. My panties are wet. 

“Look at what a fucking slutty mess you are” you smack my cunt and i moan, trying to close my legs. You grab my knees and force them back open. “This should be on display, it’s a shame there aren’t other people here to use you. Guess you’ll just have to settle for me.” I try to struggle backwards, to get more on the bed, not feel so layer open. You’re onto of me in a second, toying with me. You antagonize me. You want me to fight back. Pokes here, slaps there, maybe a punch to the leg. Eventually you get me worked up enough, i start trying to punch you in the chest, stomach, leg, anything i can get my fists near. This delights you, i don’t like it when you smile. You tire of my pathetic game and grab my wrists with one hand pinning them back over my shoulder, i squirm. You smack me around with your free hand.

I can feel your cock pressing against me as you lean over, your legs lock mine in place and i feel your teeth against my breast, i buck under you, i know whats coming and i don’t want it. I struggle and cry as you bite down, my cries become sobs as it takes you longer and longer to let go. I can’t even process it. You look me in the eye and spit on me. You grab the knife from the safe place you had put it before and slash the rest of my clothes off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...