Anonymous commenting has been turned on (or reaffirmed that it was on correctly). If, on the off chance I start getting trolls I may disable it, but the comments are all on moderation anyway. Working on a few more posts but once again reptiles have totally distracted me from the current task at hand.
Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time. Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year. It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later. It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel.
Comments
Post a Comment