Skip to main content

DVP The True Story


For those of you who are unaware of what DVP is, it's a variation of Double Penetration, in this case Double Vaginal Penetration (and for those of you who don't get all this scientific jargon its two dicks in one vagina). It's also awesome.  Because who the fuck would want two dicks in their vagina? Oh wait.. Me.  To get into the TMI zone... I have done DV, more than a few times and quite successfully.  It is one of my absolute favorite things about a MFM threesome.

I've found that any girl that is interested in DVP can experience it. Even really, really tiny girls.  I've seen a  5'2'' 100 pound girl take two, much larger than average dicks on the first try.  Vaginas stretch, that's the story. The more aroused a girl is the more she can potentially take.  Not all girls are into DV or would ever want to try it (and I am absolutely certain that there are some women that have trouble doing vaginal intercourse with one dick let a lone two, and they would most likely not be a candidate for DVP).

DVP can also be done with toys or fingers.  The feelings are very different.  The biggest reason for this is because it's not just about the penetration.  Part of what I find so incredibly arousing is the fact that standard DVP (with two actual physical guys) results in a lot of other touch and stimulation.  Having two pairs of hands rubbing and touching is incredible and adds to the sex in ways that are difficult to describe through text.

I'm on some meds right now and they're beginning to kick in so before I become completely incoherent, I'm going to end this particular entry. I may add to this later.  Also, I turned off the moble version of the site since it was doing some weird things (at least on my Droid phone).  The wrong background showing up every time was driving me nuts so I disabled it. You'll have to load the regular site version of the blog until I figure out how to fix it.  Also, no updates this weekend, I'll be hanging out with some fellow atheists for a youtube meet up in Philadelphia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...