Please fill out this quick 5 question survey if you'd be so kind!
I've either used or heard of all of these sites. Explications and success rates below. Listed in alphabetical order for.. fairness, yeah. [ Adult Friend Finder ] I can't suggest this website to anyone in my experience. I signed up for an account to get an accurate representation of what the site was like and if you are a free member, literally, every other button you push asks you to upgrade. The website itself is terribly put together and the layout makes almost no sense. The site has several overlapping features and siging up for an AFF profile also gives you a profile of another type that I was never asked about when signing up. I put links to my Fetlife and SLS accounts and they froze my profile. Long review short - I'd take your time and your money elsewhere. [ Craigslist ] Very very hit or miss. Mostly miss for me, but once again if you know what to look for you'll do well enough. There is a lot of bots, a lot of spam and a lot of people with absolutely n...
Comments
Post a Comment