Skip to main content

30 Days of Kink: Day 3 How did you discover you were kinky?

Funny story, i didn't actually discover i was kinky. Kamm helped me. Kamm was into BDSM and Dominant submissive (aka D/s) dynamic stuff before i was.  A good friend of ours got us onto the website fetlife. Fet is basically facebook for kinky people, it's one of my favorite websites. Through there we found an event that was happening on his birthday.  For various reasons i wanted to give him a really awesome birthday and thought this could maybe be fun. Of course i was terrified to go, but i did anyway. 

Once we were at the party (after a scare with the really loud doorbell and some trashcans outside) i saw a lot of people playing with rope. Rope seemed like something that i could get involved in. That party was the first time i was ever tied up and i fucking loved it. Fun chest harness, some work on my legs. The person who was topping me did try to suspend me but not very successfully, but that was ok. 

All in all, i haven't been involved in the BDSM lifestyle for very long at all. Less than a year at this point, really only 7ish months but it is awesome. The only exception i have to the above is pony play.  I've been interested in pony play since i was in highschool. I thought it was neat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...