Stopping by the blog briefly to wish all my readers a safe, happy New Year. Don't drink and drive folks, just get trashed at home where you can't hurt anything except the coffee table. I am so honored to be able to share my journey with you all. I'm looking forward to talking and sharing more stories and pictures with you all next year.
Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time. Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year. It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later. It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel.
Comments
Post a Comment