Skip to main content

What sort of magic do dogs use?

I'm not a woo creature. I'm either woo-blind, or I don't hear in woo-frequency. Whatever it is, woo is never something that has registered to me. I do understand energy to some level, and the all important spoon theory, but, I've wanted to understand my interaction with energy and why some things impact me the way they do for a long time. I had a conversation with my roommate, recently that was very eye opening.
I'd been fishing with Daddy over Independence Day weekend. I thought maybe we'd go out for a few hours and catch some fish and come home and spend there rest of the day doing each other. I was wrong. We were out from noon to past sunset. We made it back to my house around 10pm. I beat out Daddy, I would have kept staying until the light really went. I was having that much fun. How the fuck was my broken ass able to walk around the woods and river, be in the sun, and fish for NINE straight hours? I can't tell you the last time I did anything for nine straight hours, not even sleep.
It was the water. Some of it was Daddy, and being in nature with him, but a huge part of that was being near water.
Coyotes aren't thought of as water creatures. Talk about Coyote and you conjure up images of dry arid deserts, sand, dunes, cacti and the sun. Wile E Coyote chased Roadrunner across the desert. Other than the occasional oasis mirage in the desert or a small oasis, water is a rarity in the desert. Most desert creatures are specifically adapted to a harsh and dry environment. Life needs water. I need water. Being around water replenishes my spoons.
Friend and I were identifying different elements within our friend group and who identified as what. We talked about why I behave certain ways and why water seems to have such an effect on me. I should have figured this out when I went up to PA to chill in my parents neighborhood pool. I literally drove out of state to sit in a pool all weekend, because that was what was going to make me feel better. With my back and health shit, I just wanted to be submerged. But just being near water will replenish me. If it's water in nature. The shower does not seem to have the same effect but a bath can give me a spoon or two.
I am very easy going. I follow a lot of the paths of least resistance. I flow in and out of situations like I was born to do it. Water can be calm and tranquil, it can also be a force of nature that little can withstand. Coming to the conclusion that water is my element put a lot of things in my life in perspective.
What sort of magic do dogs use? They use (a)Wooo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...