Skip to main content

30 Days of Kink: Dom, Sub, Switch?

Dom, sub, switch?  What parts of BDSM interest you?  Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.

I identify as a submissive (currently) although I see no plans for it to change.  Ideally, I'd like to see myself topping (although not dominating) for certain types of play.  Mostly with knife play, needle play, stapling  and possibly some decorative cutting.  Blood doesn't bother me.


I am a submissive. I refer to myself as a lifestyle submissive because I don't think I have a dominant bone in my entire body and I am ok with this. I get exactly what I want out of submitting to the right people. I'm quite outspoken and I describe myself as (borderline) obnoxious sometimes. It's in jest...mostly. I think I'm too headstrong and afraid to be a slave. Submitting still gives me the power to stop or change a scene or dynamic if something is pushing the "bad panic" buttons. Because I'm still so new, those panic buttons are occasionally hit during scenes. I am able to voice if this happens. The act of submitting does a lot for me mentally and emotionally.

Submissives do not have to be doormats.  In my every day life I'm usually the dominant force.  Between Kamm and I, I am definitely the dominant personality.  I make most of the decisions and that works for us, but when I submit I don't make the decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...