Skip to main content

30 Days of Kink: Day 2 List your Kinks

List your Kinks

If I were to link my fetlife page here (which isn't going to happen, sorry readers), my fetish list goes on for miles.  I've got a lot of stuff that interests me and I'll copy and paste some of the list for you guys to look at. And remember, this is the short version of the list.

" i love you, but i will hurt you."
"slut" as a term of endearment,
a firmly gripped neck
a hand on the throat
anticipation
being mindfucked to the point of tears
being the wolf to catch red riding hood
being told i'm a good girl
blindfolds
collar and lead/leash
consensual nonconsent
control
crying
crying doesn 't mean you have to stop...
double vaginal penetration
fucked senseless till you can't make words
fucking marines
hitachi
knife play
knives can cause and solve all of my problems
marine corps
marine gangbang
military men in uniform = meltdown
mind fucks
pony play
petplay
pushed to the point of tears
sadism
sensation play
sensory deprivation
sensual knife play
subspace
suspension (rope, chain, & hook)
threesomes
you can still walk? then we're not done..

I think that explains everything perfectly.

My top kinks are pony play, knife play and rope suspension.  Those are the things that I do most often and enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have returned!

Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time.  Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year.  It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later.  It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel. 

A Note on the Importance of Communication in Relationships

As someone in a poly relationship, i hear all the time about how important communication and honesty is. It's beaten into our heads over and over again. "Problem? Talk about it." Sure, it makes sense, it's logical, it's what people should do. So then, why do people have such a hard time being honest? I'm going to say this very plainly. The truth is always better than a lie. As far as i'm concerned anyway. Just be honest, especially with your friends. This isn't always about romantic relationships, poly or otherwise. Friendships, play partnerships, they're all types of relationships. Don't want to hang out? Awesome. Say so. Don't make excuses. I get that people are busy, or have things to do, or are feeling not too social that day. Don't want to fuck? Awesome. Say so. Don't leave me wondering if i'm some sort of sexual predator because you say that you want to get intimate and because I trust you, I believe y...

KateHarding.net's "Guest Blogger Starling: Schrödinger’s Rapist: or a guy’s guide to approaching strange women without being maced"

I found this article some months ago and was recently reintroduced to it. My last entry had to do with women related things, let's focus on what goes on inside the brains of us very lovey ladies and woman-identified peoples.  The full original article can be found here on KateHarding.net and I recommend every single person that comes to my blog go over there and read it (or read excerpts here). Gentlemen. Thank you for reading. Let me start out by assuring you that I understand you are a good sort of person. You are kind to children and animals. You respect the elderly. You donate to charity. You tell jokes without laughing at your own punchlines. You respect women. You like women. In fact, you would really like to have a mutually respectful and loving sexual relationship with a woman. Unfortunately, you don’t yet know that woman—she isn’t working with you, nor have you been introduced through mutual friends or drawn to the same activities. So you must look fur...