Attempting to update the blog and give it a new face but blogger is having some known issues. Sorry for the weird layout. If you can report any problems you're having (eroticwetatomic@gmail.com). I am aware that the links, tab header and tabs are the wrong color. Blogger, feeeeex eeeeeeeet.
Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time. Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year. It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later. It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel.
Comments
Post a Comment