Hey everyone! A few days ago i got an email from www.feedspot.com, a place online where you can pool all of your blog and web related resources into one easy to navigate place (it seems). I've got a few followers on there and wanted to take a moment out of my day to thank you guys for keeping up with the blog and thinking highly enough of it to add it to your feed lists.
Quick post just to update everyone that I am back from the Godless Gathering PA.0. I survived and had an incredible time. Met some fantastic people that I'm sad I only get to see once or twice a year. It was pretty successful. The video footage will be uploaded later. It will be uploaded to my original youTube channel, and then mirrored at the EroticWetAtomic youTube channel. Also, I have a twitter that I might annoyingly update sometimes; #eroticwetatomic. Just editing the post to announce that the video footage has been uploaded to YouTube under EroticWetAtomic (this attached channel) and FineLineFalling, my regular "G" rated channel.
Comments
Post a Comment